lundi 21 novembre 2016

Magique - Pinkfresh challenge

I've made this Christmas layout for the Pinkfresh Challenge!
 I love their Christmas collections, they are gorgeous! 

you can join the challenge here: 
http://www.pinkfreshstudio.com/blogs/pinkfresh-studio/november-challenge-with-adrienne-alvis


The challenge is a receipe so here are the details

1. Use at least 3 patterned papers:  I have my background and 2 others under my picture
2. Use at least 2 different fonts for your title: There is text on my picture and I put a chipboard
3. Use something gold: 1 badge is gold
4. Include three circular elements on your page: There is 3 badges.
5. Utilize a punch or cut file element: The cut files elements are the snowflakes, the deer and the doilie.




The badges are from Cuts2luv you can find them here: 


I used my beloved Lindy's stamp gang

3 commentaires :