mardi 20 décembre 2016

Happy place - Dusty Attic challenge

This month I'm playing with Dusty Attic blog challenge

The moodboard was very inspiring with my favorite color of the moment, purple. So I used a lot of purple and white to fit with the challenge. The quote is be your own kind of beautiful and I think my son is the most beautiful boy in the whole world.. like all the mothers on this earth! I love this picture of him so much, It was taken on our last vacay, he loves the ocean like his mother.

I used the stunning feather chipboard from Dusty Attic, a frame behing my picture and the tittle happy.



zoom on the details




I used the following Lindy's stamp gang products

You can join the challenge here


You can find the badges from Cuts2luv here

Thanks for visiting! 


2 commentaires :

  1. Gorgeous take on the December Mood Board Caroline!! Thanks for sharing with us at The Dusty Attic.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ohhhhh...loving the photo so much and the awesome mist work!!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Dusty Attic....

    RépondreSupprimer