samedi 21 janvier 2017

La route SAP V.4

C'est la 4e édition de notre grand jeu La route Scrap aux Puces! 
Voici donc la première étape, un défi clean and simple inspiré de 6alamaison

This is the 4th edition of the game "La route Scrap aux Puces".
The first destination of our trip is in France with 6alamaison, a clean and simple challenge.



J'ai utilisé un badge des nouveautés Cuts2luv et un bout du chipboard You and me.

I used a badge form Cuts2luv new release and a word from the You and me chipie. 



J'ai aussi utilisé les nouveautés de Lindy's stamp gang, le fabuleux Guten tag Teal! J'ai utilisé le Magical shaker pour mon fond et la poudre à embosser pour mon titre.

I've also use the new products from Lindy's stamp gang, the gorgeous Guten tag teal. I tried the Magical shaker on my background and the embossing powder on my title.

Magical shaker here
Embossing powder here




1 commentaire :