mardi 15 août 2017

Guest Dt at Mixed media and art

 The last month I won the challenge at Mixed media art blog, I'm so happy! 

They invite me to join this month challenge as a guest DT isn't it exciting!? 

I loved the board but if you know me a little, you know that green is not a color I'm use to! It was pretty challenging to use all those gorgeous tones. I was inspired by the entire board, the color of course but also the sketch and the nature feeling. I used a picture of our last lover trip in the Adirondack region. 



Here's the fabulous moodboard you gotta use to create
Join the challenge here: mixedmediaandart.blogspot.ca






I've used the following Lindy's products: 


The badges are from Cuts2luv

Feuillage

Petit oiseau

Thanks for your time and don't forget to play! 

1 commentaire :

  1. Une page nature merveilleuse, j'adore ce mélange de mixed média léger !

    RépondreSupprimer